Under Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree No. 196/03), we inform you that the company which owns the website, shown on the Home Page of the website itself, is the Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller") within the limits outlined below.
According to the above legislation, the processing of personal data shall be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, and the protection of your privacy and rights.
1. This website gathers the necessary data for the purpose of browsing and using the related services, and processes them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. Said data will be processed using automated or non-automated means in accordance with the purposes indicated herein and in compliance with confidentiality requirements and most appropriate security measures, as indicated in the Privacy Code;
3. The data must be provided for the above purposes and will not be disclosed or disseminated;
4. The data will be kept for no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the above purposes and for no more than one year; its processing and storage are carried out at the Data Centers of Register.it SpA located in Italy or, in any, case in the countries of the European Union;
5. As the person subject to data processing, you are guaranteed the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller, confirmation of the presence of your personal data and its disclosure in an intelligible form, to find out which methods and structures are used to process it, to request that said data be updated, supplemented, deleted or transformed into an anonymous form, in the event of a breach of the law, as well as to object to its processing. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller in writing at its headquarters mentioned on the website itself at any time.